My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Xin Wang hong kong cafe

The name of the shop

This one I 2 thumbs up..and
the kacang belancan masarap na man

Nice and yummy

The Pork Chop so chunky..susah to makan oo

dessert..yummy I must say

Last week, we had our dinner here...some of the food tasted great and some not as I expected. Tho, the amount is big....too much for me lar (good if u order 1 and 2 ppl share). I must say, the kacang belacan is good.

As what I see in the menu, the porridge is really tempting and the breakfast too...should give it a try...I will try the breakfast too some day.....Overall, ok LAH

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, food glorious food! Bertambah-tambah gumuk la sia ni tingu makanan sedap2 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaaaha..nessa, ur coming home to kk ka for holiday? byk nice food around kk...u know that rite....seafood lagi here so cheap..sana west malaysia punya lah mahal

    ReplyDelete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...