Yummy...just thinking of it....heeehe. I've been craving for Japanese sushi for few days already but just don't have the chance.
Tho, I had my yummy sushi today.....yum...yum....me and my hubby loves nihonjin food.....we were in centre point and was planning to watch amovie but still lama this the time...so we went jalan-jalan. Sekali, we saw the jap restaurant, terus we look at each other (like love at first sight..heeehe, kavagu). We knew we both wanted it and just enjoyed the food. Automatically the plan to watch a movie was cancel..ah, can do it tomorrow....
Initially, I was planning to take some photos of the food but sekali the food was served...lupa sudah.....indat mau makan saja....haaaha
sedap lah sana? im not jap food enthusiast but if i do wanna eat jap food, i particularly like wagamama and the jap rest at karamunsing...sebelah mcD tu. i ever been to nagasaki yg sebelah tonghing..i dont like the food there.
ReplyDeleteI luuuurv Japanese food... hmmm, yummy :)
ReplyDeleteHey Carol,
ReplyDeleteI love wagamama too and unagi(d one near mcD tu)
Sushi King is d best for me and hubby so far in 1 Borneo tu..d 1 in centre pun sedap...d food never dissapointed me. many says the d quality had always say d same..never change ni...u should try moi....
to me, wagamama and sushi king serve verities of sushi
Dora, nanti ko balik kg kita p gotong royang makan jap food k... : )
ReplyDeleteHi Jessica,
ReplyDeleteThanks for adding me in your blogroll, will add you too in mine.
I'm not really into Japanese food, tried eating sushi but susah mau telan. But teppanyaki I like :)
Happy Monday!
hey nesse..
ReplyDeleteteppayaki, loving it too...all this good food...its making us fat if we dont control..heehe
yeah, do keep in touch and update..cheers
Oi Jessica... ngam tu rancangan kita...hehehe. I noticed somewhere that your married name is Mosoom... anyway related to Fred/Clarence/Jivinsol Mosoom... I know these people. Fred used to be my cousin Suzy Lojimit's ex husband...
ReplyDeleteHi Dora,
ReplyDeleteYeah, m married to the moosom family.They are my hubby's uncles. My fil is Victor Moosom, the eldest brother to them all.
I know uncle Fred's children. We know auntie Suzie too : )
Ooooooh.... I see, you are Victor's DIL pula. This world is getting smaller and smaller kan... it's good to know you Jessica. Oh yah, Michelle punya wedding next year kan?
ReplyDeletehey dore..
ReplyDeleteYeah, i heard michelle is gettin married next yr. I heard they want to do it uncle Jivinsol's new cefe. Thats place is awesome cool and so many traditional idea was put into it. I had my son Leevan fullmoon there..sayang i did not take much pics of tht place. good to promote it...hope to c u if u come to attend the wedding
Jessica, where is Jivinsol's new cafe? We will be back in kampung at the end of May or early June next year... which means we won't be able to attend Michelle's wedding... just too bad. But never mind, we can make arrangement to meet at this cafe anytime kan...hehehe. It'll be nice if you can take pictures of this cafe... but if not that's ok.
ReplyDeleteits in lok kawi moi...just near the zoo..uncle is making some chalet behind d cafe.
ReplyDeleteshould visit if u come back..jgn lupa msg kio kalo balik..ingat tu sushi kita...
Yes, of course Jessica... mana pandai lupa itu Sushi...hehe. I will ask for your cellphone no. when we're close to balik kampung ok.
ReplyDelete