wall paper not up yet
as u can see next to the cabinet, wall paper is not up yet either
wall paper between the mirrors not up yet
can you see the Japanese style sliding door ;)
I don't like too many cabinets so I decided to have a walk in pantry. My idea and my fav place to stock up...heehee...it has a sliding door as well...weeeeee
Leah and Lana's bedroom
special built pink and white cabinets for them. (theme color is pink and white)
My girls has a big mirror in their room..no need to fight for space
Leeva's room...My boy requested yellow. Big mirror for him as well.
Yellow and white for him..just as he requested
this is mine and husband...
I have a big mirror for myself too..front and by the side
master bedroom
Family room upstairs..masi semak this
outside
Front entrance. I like the door. special made as well...
Hi there.. I'm Mitchell. I just changed my blog to open invitation due to the rampantness lunatic anonymous stalking my blog. If you're interesting with my blog, do drop me your blog link and your email (blog) to my email, mitch_dqueen88@yahoo.com. And I will listing you as my reader. TQ! :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously.. I love your future house!!!!! Is more like urban style.. Heart the japanese sliding door! can't wait to see your real homey soon!
ReplyDelete