My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cooking Nasi Ayam

Oh gosh....I am really terrible when it comes to cooking. I am still learning to cook all this simple dish for our everyday consume. Tho, there is a time where your little one is way too choosy in her food and left me no choice but to learn and cook that particular of rice.

Leah, this little girl of mine...refuse to eat unless its nasi ayam...not any nasi ayam but the one from KFC rice. I have to tapau for her almost everyday so that she will eat. I tried so many ways to feed her including my mum but she just refuses.

There are time when I can be so lazy or not feeling well to go out and tapau her rice. I took the initiative to learn lah...what choice do I have and I guess all mums will have this situation. I called up my MIL and minta ajar lah masak..I followed MIL instructions and try my LUCK. I put my best effort to cook NASI bah....heeehe. Palui me this, nasi ayam pun don't know how to cook(haaaha-launging at myself). When the rice was done...apa lagi..berabis sya rasa..ok kah ni ah? Will she makan kah my nasi ah? I took the rice and egg to serve to this MAHARANI of mine. Thank Goodness...she likes it and habis bah she makan.....

As you guys guess...hari2 lah kami makan nasi ayam now this...I wonder when she will be bored with this rice....gemuk lar this...makin besar lah also baby Lana inside of me...

Oh ya..lets do some calculation too..imagine that I tapau this nasi ayam everyday and it cost me RM2.20 for the rice only not including tax & service charge. 5 days already RM11 and 30 days will be Rm66. Uina, I can get myself a packet of 10kg rice paling sedap oooo...silly o I feel...ish..nasib lar sya belajar masak..Thanks to my MIL too

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...