Its my Birthday today...Another year older but maintain young and beautiful(haaaaha, silly me). Haaaahaa. I could not be more grateful for having my Hubby Leslie and kids Leah, Leevan & Lana in my life. They are the greatest in my life.
I'm grateful to God for the good health, happiness and LOVE that I'm able to share with all my family and friends. I'm proud and happy to be a wife to my hubby and Mummy to our kids. I'm so blessed.
I thank you for all the wonderful people and things in my life. I am so much looking forward for many years to come.
I had a great time pampering my self in the saloon and shopping....heeeeehe. Thanks to my hubby
Its Leah's Birthday too, tomorrow. I'm just excited organizing her birthday party in school...I'm just excited...Happy Birthday my dear baby girl....
p/s: Thanks so much for the wonderful gift from you hubby....wink wink.......Love ya
Happy Birthday Hot Mama!!! You're trully Blessed. Wishing you more Happy Birthdays Like this to come, shared with your loved ones!!!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday Jess, God bless U.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Jes!!!
ReplyDeleteyesterday kah tu?
nvm lah.. better than never kan :)
Happy Birthday Jes! Apa si Leslie bagi you?? Share lah sikit. Hhehhehe...
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day dear. You deserve it!
Happy belated birthday Jessica! :D May your dreams be fulfilled and God bless.
ReplyDelete