My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We are looking forward....

Oh yeah, our tickets are booked and looking forward for our trip to Jakarta...Yihaaaaaa.......but the trip will be only in March 2011.

Lama ooo I did'nt travel cause I gave birth 2 years in a row kan...2008 and 2009...so was not convinient for me...mcn tu lah tu I feel kalo anak ada ramai skit...keeeekeee. However, I am only bringing Leah...Leevan and Lana will be at thier Kung2 and Lola's hse...theu will be 3 years and 2 years by that time...so, I won't susah hati so much or RASA BERSALAH this....heeeheee.

I am looking forward to see Indonesian cultures and also for the Shoppppppping....heeeeeeheeeee. I heard its like Haven o mau shop there...I know lama again but pejam kelip, pejam kelip...nah, march already 2011.

However, I am a bit worried if ngam2 that time...same timing kami move house....eyeeeeeeeeeeee, I hope not so....Hubby said, latest will be in March or else will be in May..mau tengok kewangan dong......heeeheee...I don't want to worry and bingung my kepala about the house....mesti tunggang tebalik that...........................................lama again, I don't want to think about it 1st lar..tau tu nanti..

signing off......

3 comments:

  1. thanks for dropping by... :) n thanks for d good comm

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur blog jess! so much about family matter... xpecially bout ur kids, they're amaizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your vacation jess! you need that the most.

    ReplyDelete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...