Life must go on and yes I forgive you, you and you......
I am sad that such a small thing that you meant nothing to harm anybody could create a misunderstanding...and trigger peoples true colors.
I was dissapointed to find out from my good frens that frens of ours could be such. I was not angry but sad. I could be those type of people that trigger and talk back but NO. I am far better then them and I would do anything to hurt them. Let it be. I am counting all my blessings...
However, I will not say that I am over it. I am so sad...sampai time sikul2 also kena bawa2 bah...Lol. I have no issue with it tho. I found comfort from my husband and he gave me good advices as usual and not forgetting my good frens as well...It show that my life can be so intresting that some people just have to follow I guess...heeehee.....Gees, they look so childish by doing that and revealing that everything that I might have??? tajam mata ooo...frens of mine been flocking and telling me but I would mind.kenapa tu jess? Jealous ka apa? sampai semua pun mo kena ckp ooo...frens of mine telling...heeehee...kalo me, I dnt mind but they seriously need to grow up....well, just leave them bah.....let them have they joy and moment..
oh well, I think I am over it by now while writing this blog of mine..lol again.....silly why I cried. Concern I guess for them? Well, please do know that I will always include you in my rosary prayers and daily prayers.I hope that fren of ours will find peace in your own heart. I find that being close to God made me stronger day by day. Things like this is a waste of time..I have more important things in my life. I will not hate you k....no worrries...
cheers everyone ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment
your's truly **