My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sneak Peak of our 95% completed house

I know, i have not updated my house progress for a long time. I got so lazy in taking pictures and only did site visit once awhile.

March was definitely a busy month for me. My Leah and Leevan's birthday are in March (will update pictures of them) and I was busy with work. Did I mention my husband is around? Having such a wonderful feeling to have my better half around and our kids having their daddy around....enough with my mumbling...

Here are some update

 have not open the wrap - wet kitchen
 the dry kitchen
 other part of dry kitchen
 humble living room
 the dining room
 stair going to 1st floor
 kids wash room
 master bedroom 
 part of master bedroom
 master bedroom washroom
and the pantry 
and one of the kids room - obviously this belongs to Leah and Lana

Gonna be be this weekend...gonna tapau my sisters to help me out. Wish us luck..gonna take time to clean the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...