My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bummer..bummer..bummer

I'm so so so so so super not happy.......Finally, my beloved hubby called. I was so happy to hear his voice....

How are you?I'm fine..I miss you so much...I miss you too very much..and the kids...How's Leah and Leevan? They are fine.
B, I have bad news....huh? I'm not coming home yet, the work had been delayed. Earliest will be this coming 15th and latest will be on the 20th. Erm......ok lah with sad feeling inside....what to do...

When will you call again hubby? I'm not sure B, I'm using the company phone now just to call and inform you...miss you guys so much. Can't wait to be home. You know B, we are not allowed to use the company phone but I keep on asking so that I can inform you and you won't be worried....ok...you and the kids take care k..it won't be long from now.....ok.


Hubby, I miss you too much....I don't know why It feels so long this time...no like last time. You've offshore more then 3 months and I was ok but this time I feels its so long then 4 months....even tho you have been away 1 months plus only.....
Total bummer, was so looking forward for hubby to return. Definitely won't be having much time later as I know his going off again just before end of this month...At least got Q time together rather then nothing.........We miss you hubby.... Love you so much..I know you wish you could always be with us......I have to be supportive and positive at all time for my Dear Hubby...

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...