My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Leah Oh Leah

My little sweet girl.....Love her to bits.....

I just adore this little girl of mine....being so sweet and charming at all times...she can get away ALMOST from anything by just being her...her smile and the way she will AMBIL UR HATI...so pandai kipas kipas this....heehe...she is charming just like her daddy....

She can be HELPFUL and HEADACHE at the same time.....she will run over to me and say...mummy, adik cry.....make adik nenen...then, i must hand her the adik nenen then she will hand it back to me to feed her brother...just trying to be helpful.

Once, I left her brother Leevan at my mum's hse and plan to bring Leah to wash up at home before I come to pick up her brother after attending a full moon party..What happen was...she was in the car telling me...bring brother home, I told her..Later, we go home and bath first....then I drove off.....Along the way, she was shouting like nobody's bussines...bring brother home....mummy, bring brother home....Noooooooooo, I want brother. Hmmmmn, I thought she will get over it when we reach home....no way man....she refuse to come doen the car and crying for the brother......I had no choice but to drive back to my mum's hse and left her there with the brother and I attended my good friend Dyana fullmoon party...

She just sayang her brother soooo much. I was afraid that she might be sooo jealous but I was wrong. She do get jealous sometime but not as I expected. She is excited having a brother and can be so show off to her other cousins telling them..Leevan and kisses her brother.


Leah oh Leah, what life can be without you....you and your brother Leevan bring so much JOy and Meaning to Daddy and Mummy...we LOVE you so much....MUax....xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. awww, so sweet of Leah to be concerned of her little brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. moi, i hv a tag for you. come claim it @ my blog. *smile*

    ReplyDelete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...