My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Friday, September 19, 2008

Latest GOOD new from Mr & Mrs Leslie Moosom

YEAH...I'm pregnant again.....haaaahaaa....I'm not sure how many weeks I am now but I'm guessing 2 weeks or more......We are so happy and BLESSED..have not seem the GYNEA yet..next week on monday to reconfirm lah again.....I wonder what the DR will say cause I remembered him saying...rest for 2 years then you can try again.....goyang kepala lah maybe Dr. Sarva again...then again, ada chance for me to try the 4D...heeehe. I wonder when I'm due..should be in June.....maybe

Anyhow, this will be the LAST...mau potong terus. We are happy to have all our 3 babies...Keeping fingers cross and everything will go well.....

aiya, macan tidak terang kan the lines but there are 2 lines there....

I feel bad for Leevan...tho, I'm sure I will pamper him to the max before I give birth. Leah will be a great sister to them...

23 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Jessica... another addition to the beautiful family, I am so happy for you. Bah, you got to take of yourself there lady... Jess, I've responded to your comment in my blog, check it out when you can kio :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Dora, yeah..another new addition to the family...

    Def will check it out..Thanks so much again

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! rancaknya ko jes...punya siok.
    baru berapa bulan tu si leevan?...but congratulations! a good news indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks carol......fuh, i know n feel bad too czbaru few mths c leevan but will do my best

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jess again! hehehe...Congrats, congrats once again...Another addition to the family, another blessing...siok bah kalau ramai budak...do update us in your pregnancy k...take care especially now and since your last delivery was also a c-sect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Tara..yes, again..haaaha. I was surprise myself but its a blessing and so happy for it.

    yeah, def have to b careful since that my c-sec is kinda still fresh..haaha. I guess its not wrong to finish up early and official close kilang coz i'm gonna request to remove my peranakan after that..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bah Jess big congratulations to u and ur family another member to come next year oh.... Alamak apa mcmlah kau punya kos di MF bagi sia lah tu ki ki ki....Congrats kio....Leeann.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uiyooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ini barulah!!!!!!!!!! I just cant stop smiling ni. Im so happy for you Jess!!! Punya banyak tanda seru saya ni..macam sia lagi excited!!! Congrats Congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leanne....haaaaha. Thanks so much. another 9 months to go and few months of sleepless nites again...ko tau, 1st I did was to call MF kalo buli pindah to next year..haaha. nasib buli and they congratulate sya lagi tu eh...hmmmnn...Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Osse..apa macam ni? heeehe. sya pun ketawa sendiri bila I know I was pregnant....cam mana? another blessing bah...bah, apa lagi, cepat lah osse then terus tutup kilang....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations amoi.
    bah!jgn lupa kastau kita org the gender ah.... hehehehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  12. will do deb....thanks so much...def will update...as usual..heehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. wahhhhhh....betul2 ko mau bubut sia oh kan jess...hehehehheh.....well, ngam lah bah ko beranak berabis pastu ko kasi besar satu kali semua...pastu ko buli enjoy berabis...hahahhaha...

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI Kim, Thanks....

    Yes Sharon..sya sudah bubut ko ni...haaaha. I hope evrything will go well...thats true juga...get it over with and kasi besar satu kali..and sanang satu kali...heehe...Thanks sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats jessica, good news indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Enet..good news indeed and a blessing for us.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jesssssss.... Congratssssss... isssshhhhh... so jelussss ohhh... goodie for you n ur family.... seriously it is a blessing... sy amat lah jelus ini!!! congrats lagi!!! bah jaga diri bagus-bagus ya... keep us updated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Fran, Thanks so much..Def will keep you guys update....yes, its a great blessing.

    Dont worry, soon its ur turn... : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jessica!

    Congratulation to you and hubby! Great news indeed. Don't feel bad, kids are a blessing, the more the merrier :D

    Ba, jaga diri ya. Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Nessa, Thanks..yeah, ur rite and a blessing indeed

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Mata hati (what a unique name). Thanks for visiting too

    ReplyDelete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...