as an AMBITIOUS WIFE and MOTHER with Hope, Faith and Love
My Precious 3
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Leah in her uniform
Leah going to school....she is excited and looks cute in her school uniform...heeehe...can't believe my baby girl attending playschool already. I just can't wait to fetch her from school everyday.
thanks dora...she meet many frens and start bringing some of her toys to school this....mamain miampai kawan ka...
ii teacher dau anangan i leah kah...vasi ti tanak nu kah...very clean and pandai mokinongou...suon ku clean up ih toys...she does it very well and aou distracted miaga dii tanak suvai kah i teacher dau..bangga juga lah as the teacher told me...heeehe
Bah, memang pun mantad nogi ajal doh parents dau boh koni. She sounds like a well disciplined little girl... as the saying goes, Good Discipline starts from home kamaii dii. Good parenting job there Jessica :)
Dora..I dont know if I did a good job but as a parent, happy zou.
Tara, I'm sending her to C.E.C (real kids)in Tmn KInamount. the school has a small swimming pool for the kids o..they have swimming lesson each week by a trained swimmer. the school is fun and most of all...the teachers r good and helpful
Oh... your daughter looks so cute with her uniform on. I bet she's made a lot of young friends koni. Thanks for sharing kio :)
ReplyDeletethanks dora...she meet many frens and start bringing some of her toys to school this....mamain miampai kawan ka...
ReplyDeleteii teacher dau anangan i leah kah...vasi ti tanak nu kah...very clean and pandai mokinongou...suon ku clean up ih toys...she does it very well and aou distracted miaga dii tanak suvai kah i teacher dau..bangga juga lah as the teacher told me...heeehe
Bah, memang pun mantad nogi ajal doh parents dau boh koni. She sounds like a well disciplined little girl... as the saying goes, Good Discipline starts from home kamaii dii. Good parenting job there Jessica :)
ReplyDeletemacam muka c leslie she in the pic. Which playschool u sending her to Jess?
ReplyDeleteDora..I dont know if I did a good job but as a parent, happy zou.
ReplyDeleteTara, I'm sending her to C.E.C (real kids)in Tmn KInamount. the school has a small swimming pool for the kids o..they have swimming lesson each week by a trained swimmer. the school is fun and most of all...the teachers r good and helpful