Last Sunday, my Jones II was hit by a kancil...luckily only the steps yang kena bend sikit. Tho, the kancil yang kesian and it was so good of the owner to give us RM300 as ganti rugi...which I accepted lah. The step for my car tidak payah pun send to the workshop for repair, instead my dad repaired it for me and I gave him some of the money I received lah.....heeehe. Thank Goodness nothing happened and everyone are fine.
fyi, I was in the parking mode and all the sudden the kancil bang my car. The person terlepas the clutch. hmmmn
fyi, I was in the parking mode and all the sudden the kancil bang my car. The person terlepas the clutch. hmmmn

Alala Jessica... I know your Prado is tahan lasak and probably no harm was done... but I kesian itu Kancil... hopefully nobody was hurt.
ReplyDeleteya bah dora...mmg kesian d kancil this..the lampu pecah, ada dent lagi. but still offer me money so i accept sajalah...heeehe. anyhow, the owner of the kancil owns a malay shop nearby and he brought me n my siblings to berunding....
ReplyDeletemy steps actually patah this 1 side n my dad kasi naik saja lah..not nice this wthout it. to get a new one is like rm500 boh...okon nogi murah....so, give n take lah..i wonder how much it cost for them to repair ih kancil dau..i feel bad nogi
Oboh kesian nogi koni... okon gia sengaja dau nogi. Accidents happen anytime, anywhere boh.... the good thing is nobody was hurt.
ReplyDelete