My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Christmas is just around the corner

Its Christmas soon.....oh gee, I just can't wait. The feeling really excites me. Most of all, my hubby will be around for Christmas...He promised to be here for Christmas this year. Tho, I'm just keeping my fingers cross and can only hope. His job requires him to fly anytime of the year so I won't complaint.

Leah and Leevan will be jolly to have their daddy around (mummy is so super jolly too). Having a man besides really makes the differences because it makes our family complete. I will be like 3 months and so by that time. We are so much missing him.

Especially at this situation, his working area have no line of communication....so frustrating that I can't hear my hubby's voice. when there is line, its still hard to hear...I feel like screaming. He will on top of the deck or so whatever just to look for a single bar just able to call each other. I imagine myself in his shoes.....his dread missing the family in the middle of no where. I appreciate my hubby's sacrifices so much in being able to provide a better life to the family. He is the most amazing man, superb man in my life....He is SUPER man to Leah and Leevan. Our incredible man. Love you so much hubby.

I can imagine this coming Christmas, I have my hubby to cling on to and daddy for Leah and Leevan to run over to..A Chrsitmas where my family photo will be complete and spending the Christmas time with all the other family members....( the top question I can avoid this year, where is your sav?) It really sadden me each time people ask me this question.....sedih bah....

All and all....A CHRISTMAS SAESON I'm so looking forward to : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...