My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mission Completion..yahoo

Just a short update...finally I found a place to rent. I'm just loving it. Its a bit pricey but for the facilities that there are offering, I think its a good deal. A condo fully furnished, not to mention its so clean and I'm the first tenant. ...heeehe. Ok lar. We will be moving in next month...so, its packing time for us. I have 10 days to prepare before we move in...

I'm wondering, am I prepare for all of this? Independent all by ourselves....so manja already staying with my in laws.....I hope I'm up to it.......Hurray!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Jess, for finding a place that you like. I'm sure you'll gonna enjoy the facilities that come with it. Bah, happy moving kio and do not forget to take some pictures of your new home... take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dora..def will do that once we are settle...mau kasi santik dulu wth a christmas tree.....heeehe..first timer...Thanks so much for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah moi... jan lupa snap snap banyak pics and conrats on ur pregnancy again... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...