My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

House/ Condo/ Apartment hunting

Gosh! I never knew that house hunting can be so hard. There were few properties that we were interested to rent but so far our LUCK is just not at our side. When I call up, 'I'm sorry its taken already'. Aiya!..

We are looking for a place to rent around Penampang area. Tho, we would like to avoid bundusan area. My hubby said, I don't want that area....susah lah with the jam.

Luckily I start house hunting early or else last minute will be trouble for us. Looking forward to move in to a new place maybe in January or Feb until we find the right house to rent just before I give birth next year.

Oh well, just have to keep on searching. I have a condo viewing tomorrow...the only one so far I called up which is available. crossing our fingers. The rent is a bit pricey but the agent said, just painted the house, renovated and fully furnished and got aircond some more*Wow* so nice like that...However, must see juga with my own eyes...tau lah agent, pandai jak ambil hati.......The place that we really want to rent is in Hing's Tower but so far no LUCK....I guess just because my hubby friends is staying there....I'm not sure....anybody can introduce kah? will update on our house hunting progress...ggrrr.....so susah lah.....

2 comments:

  1. wah jes...u guys are moving out to a new crib? so cool!

    bah..once you sdh masuk rumah baru...post gambar ah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah chegu..looking for a new crib...just wanna rent for a year maybe....heeehe

    will def do that...

    ReplyDelete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...