This picture taken in 18th Jan '09. Which I'm almost 6 months pregnant. I must admit that this 3rd pregnancy really tires me but yet we are happy and expecting. I guess maybe my body did not rest after the 2nd delivery and the immune system and vitamins are not fully recovered yet.
Lana is a kicker...she really can kick hard inside of me. Less then 3 months then we will have Lana in our arms.I'm suppose to deliver end May but we won't wait that long. As long Dr. Sarva said its ok...we will go for it because its a C-sec after all.....we will see. Leah had been asking when sister is coming out and Leevan still don't really understand but we still trying to give him an idea another baby is coming...
Hi just passing by ;-)...you look great for 6 months pregnant ohh. and salute you for being a strong mum without having yr hubby with you all the time. Keep it up babe..and I'm sure your commitment 2 yr family will give you a great reward at the end of the day..;)
ReplyDeletetake care..
Hi Sexy mommy...
ReplyDeleteHow cum u still luk good in your 6th months??? Berseri-seri ohhh your face...
Take care you...
Yup, looking radiant as ever. No pic of baby Lana? :)
ReplyDeleteHI Moon, Thanks for visiting and thanks again for the compliment. Yes, knowing that I have a great and hardworking husband makes me strong and do my part for our family.
ReplyDeleteYou have a great day too
Fran and Tara, Thank u so much...heeehe. Because of my tummy ba tht indaknampak me that big...wait till I give birth...heeehe. Appreciate all the great compliment. Made my day...heeehe. All smiles
ReplyDeleteYou look great dear. Tabik lah sama ko...tahan 3 kali caesarian. Kalau sia patah sudah tu.
ReplyDeleteSharon....tiada pilihan bah...apa buli buat. heeehe. memang mau patah sudah ni...
ReplyDeleteJess, tapi ko lebih kuat lah 3 kali kena potong masi slim. malas sia..hehehheh...
ReplyDeletesharon..tq tq...heeehe. but my perut buncit ba....nway, hv u heard itu cream halia ka? dia buang angin n same time kasi kecil badan...not to mention itu tea herbal life balik2 mau masuk toilet o....buli hilang 5kg o in a mth kalo discipline ambil..
ReplyDeleteHey Hot Mama... once again congrats kio. You look great, keep it up and take extra care of yourself :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Dora...will be seeing you heavily pregnant lar ds kan when u balik kk ds year.....
ReplyDelete