My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Grateful

Nothing is more better then to be GRATEFUL in our everyday lives. Life can be sweet and sour....but I am still grateful. I don't need much, only shelther to live in, food on the table and never ending LOVE in my FAMILY.

I don't need to be rich to be HAPPY nor  luxerious things to SATISFY myself. I don't want to be GREEDY nor SELFISH. I don't hate those who HATE me but I am HAPPY for you if thats make you HAPPY.

I am HAPPY and GRATEFUL to have my FAMILY TOGETHER. A sincere LOVE, KINDNESS and RESPECT towards myself and FAMILY.

I am HUMBLE and FORGIVING. I am just being ME. I have my other HALF to CARE and REMIND me at all times. I remind MYSELF not to forget my roots. LIFE has so much EXPERIENCES, so be kind to yourself and others. You don't know what may COME but be GRATEFUL. Life can be not always Fair at times but still, we are all trying our best to Live and be HAppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...