Hey ya all Peeps....
Happy New Year to you all.....I hope its not too late. Its the 14th day of our year....so much looking forward and taking everyday one time at a time.....
Leah will turn 4 years, Leevan will turn 2 years and my baby Lana will turn 1....my precious babies are growing up so fast. in fact, too fast......i am literally trying my best not to miss any special moments in thier life. They are my miracles.....
Year 2010 had just started and there are so many events happening here and there too...busy attending and enjoying it.
However, 2009 had been a great year to me too.......let me jot down few highlights.
I gave birth to my baby Lana.....that one is a forever keep for me. My Leevan started talking...so sweet bah minbolotok.....went for holiday here and there locally. Moved to another rented house and the best was I got a house Villa in Mamut for my Christmas present from my hubby...xoxox Oh, I started excercising seriously but became so lazy in November and December 2009...haaahaa. too many makan2 bah..
Talking about resolution, not that many i've listed; knowing my condition...pregnant at that time, my situation won't allow me with an infact and toddler that needs their mummy so much...my goals are just to spend more time with them...be there for my babies. oh, I did excercise and lost some of those baby weight...lol.
I guess not much for my 2009 because my babies are still little. I'll wait them to be older so that I can bring them along for holidays later......once financially secured at that time....
Anyhow, still was a great year for me....and I hope 2010 will be a fabolous year ahead too ;p Kids are growing up fast and its going to be our 5th year wedding anniversary too...This year, I aim to lost all those baby weights and tone those mucles..heeeeehe, have more saving, hoping to move in our own house and have our 1st honeymoon at last.
till my next post.....love u all...
No comments:
Post a Comment
your's truly **