My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Don't bother nor I don't CARE..wasting my precious time

No body aint PERFECT...same goes to me....so what If I am ME...BETTER then being YOU...haaahaaa...
I think thats WHY your not HAPPY...too BUSY BODY and BAD mouthing PEOPLE.

AT least I don't bother and yet..still I AM very HAPPY while you ROOt in you LIFE. Lol...you know what, because I am ME and I don't bother what people say cause your not the one FEEDING my FAMILY.

I LOVE BEING ME :P and I am HAPPY with my FAMILY....I am not PERFECT but I am doing the BEST that I could...Good people don't bother what you say cause only GOD can judge US. We as human being can help and advice but if you can't take it...LEAVE it. Nobody run away from mistakes bah..so what la bah if I am not perfect...let it be...I dont want to be you..I want to be ME..Let me grow my kids with my style...not yours. I think my kids are happier...I will learn from it time by time..one step at a time....ok? AND yes, ACTION speak louder then WORDS :p

p/s: piece of ADVICE...if you stop envying others and just concerntrate what you have and build it to be BETTER, I think you won't be MISRABLE. you will be smiling with sincerity and people will love you despite everything happened in the PAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...