My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Decision..decision..decision

After stepping into MARRIEGE life and having CHILDREN, there are so much to think and decision to be made...SAKIT this KEPALA..Lol...

Life is no more about ME anymore..its about my husband and children. Life is not tough but its a challenge. Its no more of me who USED to be a SHopholic. I spend most of my paycheque on shoes and cloths...I USED to LOVE FASHION but now, I have to divert my attention to more important things in life...

Soon, I have to enroll Leah to a kinder...I just can't decide which one and definetely I want the best for my lil girl. The surrounding of the school, the teaching techiques and so on. I never thought its gonna be that hard. I want my Leah to learn chinese and at the same time will boost her confidances among friends around her. I don't want her to HATE school and get lose in the middle. Me and Hubby still have few weeks to go before school kinder registration close.

My son Leevan will stay in Angel playschool which I find to be one of the best decision I made. The results from that school is termendous. Leevan knows few alphabet already and colors too....I will enroll Lana there too next year. The principle can be very helpful. Leah is a briallint girl quote by the teachers but she has one problem which is the PEMALAS penyakit. 1day she can do something so good and fast but sometimes, u have to bug her at all times...

I am already deciding which primary to send...Aiya....who though parenthood can be tough....lol...All the best to me...I know i will make the right the decisions for my children...Just wait and see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...