My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Miss being pregnant..

Pregnant again.....!!! Nope, I am not...Lol. How is wish I am. Unfortunately, Dr. S don't advise to get pregnant again because of some complicated matters if I do get pregnant again. If I do get pregnant this near future, I have 2 choice..either to give up my life or my lil one...so, the best solution for me is to prevent...

Chances to have another..? Yes, I can but in maybe after 5 years time..which maybe too risky for me and the baby still...according to my gynea. still long way to go tho..

However, I like being pregnant. I think being pregnant, I can eat as much as I can and also feel my baby grow the whole 9 months. I feel that I am sooo damn beautiful also when I am pregnant..I think, I am always glowing...LOl (perasan time)

But, when I was pregnant, jealous pula me see people slim...can wear all those sexy maxi dresses and clothes..Yay...but, mau slim bukan senang oooooooo...a lot of discipline and work out...wanna look sexy after giving birth, u need to work for it....haaaaahaa (which I am lack of)

I remmeber when I was pregnant, I can eat all those yummy food without getting worried but now....mau makan pun susah hati...(budu kan) The beauty of being pregnant, sooo siok. its just that, it can be tiring and so..where else,when I am not pregnant, I can do many things......Well, I think there are advantages and disadvantages or being pregnant and not pregnant...

Now, I am enjoying my time with my little ones...being with them and see them grow...the beauty of being a SAHM...till my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...