As I mention before, being a stay at home can be a GREAT experience. I know not everybody enjoy to be a stay at home mum or had the privilage. I am LUCKY and GREATFUL.
Anyhow, being a SAHM can be very flexible with time; not always but there are free time. I do not regrat that I don't have the privilage to work I do envy some cause they can generate their own income. Chasing dreams that I have long to achieve but I know there will be a time for that...
However, I come across with this website especially for Mothers. Mothers that are eager to learn and to generate income as well. I am still new and still learning but it opened my mind. I wish I could chase my dreams and yet small step at a time.
Below is the website that maybe anyone of you are interested
ehomakers.net
No comments:
Post a Comment
your's truly **