To my dear Husband,
Happy Anniversary to us and a Blessed Birthday to you too Baby....
I am so Blessed to have such a wonderful husband and a Father to our children.
6 years had passed and it seem only yesterday we meet and discovered our true feelings towards each other. I am so grateful towards the bitter sweet in our life and the journey that we've went through. It was not easy but we made the best out of everything. We confide and comfort each other throughout our difficult moments and that makes us even better for each other. We are our each other better half.
I love you soo and no words could describe my whole love to you baby. Looking forward for more years to come and holding hand enjoying the sunset when we are old at each other side...Love you baby....Your a wonderful Husband and Daddy to our kids. xoxo
again...Happy Birthday to you baby and happy anniversary

No comments:
Post a Comment
your's truly **