My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Saturday, August 6, 2011

oh yeah..oh yeah..its out

Finally, we got our design for our house from our interior designer. Yeah!!!!
For those who are following, our house is not done yet but almost there. 60% completed.
At the moment, have to save more money to complete the house. Pecah kepala pula kan mau renovate/buat rumah this...Tho, I enjoy the process....the process is slow but I am  still happy. Something to look forward with rather then nothing kan kan kan :)

Well, these are design that I'm about to share..tho, we are not going to follow the whole thing especially the furniture...but the white tiles and cabinets are the one we've chosen...overall, satisfied. Did I mention? I have a very good contractor? His employees did a good job on the tiles and plaster. His work no cincai one and one 'sabar' contractor :) anybody intrested? I surely recommend him.

                                          Dry kitchen( I just love it.Its simple) Wet kitchen                                                                                   is at d other side of the slider( I find it unique)

                                                            My dream living room

                                                 Dining Room area - I love the mirrors :)

                                                          Living room/ dining room

What do you think? You ask me? I love it. The interior designer and contractor are good friends and so far, I have no complaints. The did a better job then the original idea I had. I was blown away when I received the email. I don't need for them to redo it. Thanks to my contractor Donald Hong and his friend the interior designer (lady) ;)

Till my next post....xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Wah nice lah Jes...the dining room and living room look so spacious ni. Is it bcos of the white tiles yg bikin dia nampak luas?

    Bah keep the contractor's card handy ah...mana tau next time sia mau bikin renovation, i might ask you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. carol, , you think so? Thank you. later if its done n hse warming, will invite u :) can see for yourself.

    I think so too because of the white tiles...but long way to go still....waiting..waiting..waiting..heehee

    Sure. his a good contractor. will recommend anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice Jess!! nice the colour combo! you have a great taste in choosing colours!

    ReplyDelete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...