Yeah....missing my hubby so much..and its not even a month yet. Really love having my husband around.
My better half makes me giggle, smile and laugh..oh yeah, he makes me cry too in a good way..miss his smile and sweetness.
I love it when we read each's other mind and how we could just click....you say they word out from my mouth.....
I admit that it annoys me but I miss it when he love cooking supper for us.....starts of with maggie, then ice cream or chocolate..anything sweet. I miss my hubby's massage. Miss being pampered by my man...I miss you hubby...most of all....I love you...we miss you....xoxo
Your my better half....we make/made each other's life miserable and blissful and yet we try our best to enjoy every moment of it. I am so blessed and grateful for having you part of my life...my blessing from God. Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
your's truly **