oh my.. oh my....my house renovation is resuming soon. I am super duper excited......
This is the stage where I can choose the tiles, laminated floor, lightnings, my kitchens cabinets, washroom....and the list just go on....
Crossing my fingers that we might finish it this time.......biar lar tidur atas mattress saja...aka, jepun style..empty house....lol. As long we have the kitchen ready. We probable will fill in the house slowly...1 thing every month. :)
Tho, budgeting is hell.....I don't get everything that I want but yeah, I will compromise some... :p
Hubby had been generous with my kitchen 'budget' but I am still not sure whether its enough...uwaaaaaa. Anyone there could share with me their past experiences? Where is the best place to get things and soo....or anybody yg you all know can give 'good bargains'..heeheee.....
Some tiles have to be replace..Hubby was not happy with the pattern....2x belanja..ouch...
and some changes here and there from hubby again...yay, I like the new idea...... =)
Will share some pics soon....till then......and Selamat Hari Raya to all my MUSLIMs frens. Maaf Zahir dan Batin....also, HAppy Independence Day to us all
yay! couldn't wait to visit2 ur new house... hopefully it will finish soon.
ReplyDeleteMoi! for the materials .. survey2 dulu then make price comparison.
that would make ur budget at least on track.
Anyways, best of luck on ur hse reno!!!
Thank dear...I cant wait too....deb, i was thinking mula..sepa nie ah? then i was like..oh debbie.....napa privacy suda ka tu blog ko?
ReplyDeletei hv to blog it moi... ssh bah if too many 'die hard fans' dis.. hehehe.. but i guess i did include on my list sdh... ;p
ReplyDelete