My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My kids...

Gosh, how time flies and my kids are growing....leah is in K1 now, leevan and lana still with angel playschool...

Few days before school started, i could had just change my kids sleeping time so that they could wake up early the next day for school day....but no, I was still in the holiday mood and with my hubby/ daddy around...tidak dipedulikan.....

As I expected, I had to force leah to wake up and get ready...she was so cranky but not fussy..bless her for not making mummy stressed out that morning...when to school with her as this mummy did not turned up on registration day last mth on the 28 ;). I have a good reason for it ok. Leah was the flower girl for hubby dear cousin rudy jayasuriya's wedding which happened to be T the same day. Paid school and left the classroom. Leah was comfortBle right away with her new classmates and some old classmates from K2. ( my experience walking through the hall, kids was crying and begging for their parent...kesian o..)

Had bf with dear husband in the school canteen( so murah bah makan in school canteen) and left to fetch the other 2 for playschool...playschool started 1 dAy earlier so it was not a problem for us with leevan and lana. Lana did showed sign that she was going to burst into tears but I guess she had mix feelings and tia jadi this.

Would lve to post their pics but some how, i dnt know how to download from this ipad...well, maybe another time :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...