My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Mother

I must say, I think I am doing a good job in mummy hood? Lol...my kids always want to be around be and do listen to me even tho garang. Always drawing pictures of us together. Despite of my working schedule and mummy hood schedule...there must be always time with my kids. Learn to know what are their interest and maybe I could help them to improve by enrollng classes that they like which I can see progress instead of forcing something that they dislike. What I meant to say, only we know our own kids and its all from us to groom our kids formthe future. I Pray that my kids will be a good person. Despite whatever they want to be but character in a child itself is very important. A person with bad character will never go far but a poor person with good character, will always be love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...