Even tho I'm a house wife, I hear so many friends and family complaining about things going on. I too feel the the increase of spending. My fuel used to be RM120 full tank but now is RM200.
Most of us know that everything are expensive now....Everything naik harga...fuel hike, food, meat and so on........but why most of the workers salary tidak naik? I really kesian o...Did any of u read that if your earning RM1500 a month pun still your considered as the low income/poor income. Aiya, cam mana lah this?
In the news also so many political move and havoc going on...!Whats going on?
Hello Jessica,
ReplyDeleteJust dropping by.
Here's a tip. If you want to jimat on fuel, fill it up early in the morning and never leave your thank less than half(kalu buli kasih full saja). Kalu isi in the afternoon...Evaporate tu gas...meaning you loose half litre of gas.
Correction:I mean your fuel tank.
ReplyDeleteHi Jessica,
ReplyDeleteYour Baby GAP Rompers arrive nxt week...pls email me at mommybiz08@gmail.com regarding the payment!
Thnks!
rgds,
mommybiz
Another tip to save fuel is keep you vehicle wheels pumped and not let it 'kurang angin. second tip is don't use the Air Condition (AC). I know it's hard because it's so hot. Well, best time is to go out in the morning or evening when it's less hot. Not using the AC could save you 10% fuel consumption. Try to use the AC at least once a week to keep the AC system running in order to avoid the production of bacteria/ fungal.
ReplyDeleteThank u ladies.....
ReplyDelete