I'm gaining on weight and still I'm shopping......and I think its so useless.......buying all the cloths and shoes that I hardly use or need...Its in my closet hanging saja....hmmmmnnn.
Anyhow, I make a point to myself......a new resolution. I want to lost weight. I want to work my ass off and lost weight. I need to control my food and do more excercise. I want to reach my target 44 kg.Heeehe, I really want to do it and sooo determine. I sick hearing from my sisters, Kak, U so chubby o........my friends will say, terbesar o kau......hmmmnn..I guess thats true. I still can't wear some of my old pants and some of the dress....I can fit in them still but not flawless....ada gendut kluar sini sana......
I will stop shopping till I get my ideal weight.kavagu......Tho, I will try. after I get my ideal weight...jeng..jeng..jeng...I will pamper myself and reward myself. Sticking to my resolution now for the meantime...I hope I can do it..Nike quote: Just Do It....haaha...
Hi Jess, tu hari saw U at Ray's wedding your figure ok bah your figure, not mok-mok :).
ReplyDeleteTara, that was tht day..now mok- mok already o especially the tummy....fuyoooo
ReplyDeletebah moi sama2lah kita berabis kasi kurang sikit the chubby-ness... hehehehehe....
ReplyDelete