My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Lovely and charming HUbby..


My hubby is off to work already....I really miss him so much.


I know his the man that I want to be with for the rest of my life...in richest and in poor, in sickness and in health....He is the man. I could not be grateful enough to GOD for giving the love of my life.


My hubby understand me so much....before I could say something, he will say like....I know what your thinking... : ) heeehe


In relationship, definitely there are ups and down. I guess it depends how we want it turn out to be....I appreciate each single time we have cause hubby is working his ass off for our family....I will do my best to help.


I love my hubby just the way he is....I love the way he smile, he talks, the ways his around our children, he pamper us, he ride on his bike, he jokes, he cares and sooo on..there is so much I love about him....Hubby, fyi....your the most handsome man in my eyes....I love you only and will always be....


Ok lah, terlampau pula me berjiwang.......rindu bah..terlampau rindu....this time hubby offshore no line...cannot communicate langsung.....huh.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...