Had been a long pause from me. My everyday routine are getting hectic with 2 growing babies and other matters as well.
Anyway, I have a story to share. I went to see my gynea last week for my usual monthly check up. He was doing the routine scan was looking for my placenta. I asked why? He explained to me that he came across a study that can determine the baby's gander after your 6 weeks. That was amazing to me. He told me that I may be expecting a baby girl. This is only a study so he can't give any exact answer to me..He did showed me the website and the accuracy is like 97.5% .
Here is the link for your pleasure/ information The relationship between placenta .
Ramzi’s method is using placenta /chorionic villi location as a marker for fetal gender detection at 6 weeks gestation was found to be highly reliable. This method correctly predicts the fetus gender in 97.2% of males and 97.5% of females early in the first trimester. And it might be helpful to use as a genetic soft marker in relation with fetal pyelectasis.
Happy reading to all of you and Happy weekend to all...Have a great rest and fun
Hi Jessica!
ReplyDeleteThat is news to me. You have a pair already so whatever the outcome is ok kan :) When are you due by the way? (if you don't mind telling la).
Take care now.
hey nesse,
ReplyDeleteyeah, what ever the outcome is I dot mind as long my baby is healthy..
i'm due in end may or early june next year but will be going for LST. will be in May lar i guess.
Thanks Nessa. u too take care
Nessa, will be going to KL oh end of this yearwth my mum in law...mana tau can jumpa kan...heehe cause u know my mum in law sudah kan
ReplyDelete