My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finally...

It took me sometime to change my template...It was no easy eh.....Its simple and a copy and paste thing from a website offering free blogger templates....heeehe

My blog looks fresh and need few editing..tho, I will not be doing it that soon. I will be busy spending time with hubby and the kids before he leaves for work again this Friday...this time not that far..only in Brunei Sea I guess....the facilities there are much better as I can remember....

In other word, before I start writing non stop...I better stop now..lari already my tajuk this..heeehe....Have a great holiday everyone....I know I'm enjoying our family time........Tata

2 comments:

  1. clean template. nice.
    but for me yg ada eye problem, itu font is bit too small lah :)


    gong xi fa cai to you and family jes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol,def will change the font..

    Gong Xi Fatt Choi to you and your family too Carol...

    ReplyDelete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...