My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Shopcoholic

Awwww, I never heard of that book or so whatever before until I went to the cinema and saw the preview.....Its so interesting and I just cannot wait for it to show..( Baru now I understand what Carol was talking about...haaaha..) Siok pula tu Carol...

Waiting..waiting..waiting for the movie..wohooooo..I just can't wait...

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaaaa sangat siok itu book series dia. You should start reading the whole series before watching the movie lah jes cos im afraid some little important details may have left out in the movie. But ya, sia pun tia sabar tnggu tu movie dia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yabah carol...mayb I should reading the book..nway, ada kah drama or sitcom for this story ah? sya mau download o kalo ada...please do update n where can i start purchasing these books? hmmn...cant wait lah for the movie..macan grand jak dia shop...ah..any ladies dream..to shop till we drop..wahaaaha

    ReplyDelete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...