My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Monday -Friday Morning

Leah usually wake up wee early in the morning. She knows her daily routine...drink milk, wash up, dress up for school and eat her breakfast before going to school....However, dress up is my most challenging time with her. She can't decide what to wear, she will take her time choosing accessories to match up with her dress (I know, awal2 sudah bergaya lah) and will ask me to change her hairstyle if she didn't like the one I tied earlier on..... ( sabar sajal lar or eslse she won't want to go to school)

Leevan in the other hand always wake up late......
Me: Leevan, wake up....time to go to school..
Leevan: No......i don't want...I want to sleep
Me: Leevan....please.......
Only the waking up time is hard for Leevan but after that easy peas to prepare Leevan for school......

Kids.....my kids are growing up so fast. Lana just can't wait to join her big sister and brother to school.
I kesian her every morning minta ikut this. Sometimes I will bring her to tag with me to send her siblings to school....

Kids, we just can't get enough of them...There are time we can be stressful but in a good way and they are full of surprises....They can say the sweetest thing to you and will make you day so good by just thinking of them. I am grateful for the Blessing. Thank you Lord :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...