A great day for me and my kids...
Send Leah to school for her field trip to Green Connection. Proceed breakfast with my Mum and accompanied her to pay ccm....heeeeheee.
Fetch Leevan and my sister. We went to BUndusan market...Yay...spend RM80 on fish, RM 20 on veges and RM 50 on fruits...Banyak juga lar...hopefully can last us more then a week..
Sent Mum to donggongon. We went home and packed the kids stuff and off to fetch Leah from school......Arrived Sutera and the kids started to have fun in the kiddies club as usual. Had our Lunch and rest. We went swimming approx around 2P.M....siok oooo...Leevan didn't want to leave the pool. We were done with swimming around 4.30 P.M. Had dinner in sutera with the kids...
It was a busy day in Sutera because of the 7K sunset run...arghh.....too many people. But siok looking at them running and walking while I drive past them. Send my helper home. On the way, all my 3 kids fell asleep.....heeeeheeeee
Was home around 6.30 P.M Changed my kids cloths to their pyjama. Carried them to their bed....
As my kids are laying on the bed fast asleep......I felt silent...The house is quiet. Not the usual noisy day. I miss that mood instantly. However, I know they are tired and they need their sleep. It will be another busy day for us tomorrow morning...
I am glad that I am spending every most of my time with them. I will sure remember and miss this moment when they grow older. Especially when Leah and Leevan say, Mummy...I love you. They just take my breath away. I can't wait for Lana to say those words to me too...My 3 beautiful babies...my precious...
I think, the day went by really fast but well spent. My kids had fun the most...which I am dedicated to make sure that my kids will enjoys their childhood.....
Mummy Love you guys...xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment
your's truly **