I was on top of the WORLD when I know I was pregnant. I was so excited and expecting the best for mummy hood. I want to be the best Mother for children and cater all their needs. I want to be at their side at all times and see all the steps that they will venture in this journey......
When the time came...I was overwhelmed and overjoyed to held Leah, Leevan and Lana in my arms...They were so fragile and innocent....My lil precious changed my life for GOOD.
Leah
Leah 1 day old
Leah - 4 years old
Leevan 1 day old
Leevan 2 years old
Lana 1 day old
Lana 1 year old (at her birthday party)
For the labor experience, kudos to me. I did great despite all the obstacles I had to go through..I am a Proud Mother to my WONDERFUL childrens. I PROMISE that I will do my best in everything to raise my babies to be a good PERSON. I will SUPPORT my babies in any ways and to be at their side each time they need me. I LOVE YOU my babies and completed my LIFE. xoxoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment
your's truly **