My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Month of Love...

31 January....hooray, gaji day for me....haahaaaa......but its the end for January 2012. Time flies so much especially when your enjoying it. Dang!!!

My kids are growing up sooo fast....I feel so left out and trying my best to catch up witht them. CTer kapus kapus to follow my kids punya pace. They are so active bah.

Anyway.....my purpose today is to blog about the month of Love...February xoxo.

Who does not Love celebrating Valentine's Day. I do..in fact very much. Masa time muda2 tu kan, time cinta2 monyet gitu. So many plans this. some more darah muda. so nice to have that special someone and learning and knowing what LOVE is :)

Its so nice to receive flowers, gifts and most of all to have that special some one with you. *wink* (I can imagine suda that time muda) Sweet and very naive. and hoping that time never ends

Well, that was before and now, I finally found my special and my better half..my Husband. Its a blessing from God and I THANK GOD for granting me, my husband. He makes me smile, he gives me the giggles, he makes me special and he make me perfect in my own way. He make my heart warm when I think of him and had been there for me in my ups and down...he lends me his shoulder to cry on and light up my gloomy days.

Yes, he is always away from work but he never makes me feel far from him...we feel very near to each other. I believe that we complete each other :) God had granted us 3 beautiful babies...which makes our life even complete. Its surely a challenge but hell says life is like a bed of roses. Sometimes it can be so sweet like candies and colorful like the rainbows and once awhile, gloomy days will come..there comes the challenges. 

by the way, a shout out to my friend Angie http://blog.audeanor.com/ for her upcoming birthday  in month of February and a Happy Valentine Day to you. Thanks for inviting me to join your contest..*tia pernah sya join ah contest ;)*

Happy Lovey Dovey to everyone in February. Its not only February bah kan but its everyday (every chances that I can get)

2 comments:

  1. Happy for you Jess. You have a wonderful blessed family, Happy V day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy V Day to you as well mummy Vinoun...I hope all our love will be blessed :)

      Delete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...