My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Almost end of the Month

Wah....Its almost end of the month....Time flies so fast. I really love the time since hubby came home 3 days ago...Time well spend together...with load of Love in the air...heeehe...Glad that his home with us...just LOVE having him around.

Soon it will be our 51th Independence Day...must be load of activities scheduled around KK and the traffic will be terrible.....boohoo. I just hate traffic and get stuck in one....Tho, I guess we will not be in KK...will be planning for a short holiday to Rasa Ria with the family..away from the busy stuff and enjoy celebrating Independence Day in Tuaran....haaaha. What a good excuse to get away...have not done any booking yet, will do first thing in the morning. I hope there will be rooms available.

Yesterday was a good day. We went out to have breakfast in Warisan and proceed to Marina Club. The kids had fun in the kiddies club and we went swimming after that. We had fun in the pool..especially there were few of us. My aunt Rose with her so ever helpful kids..Ira and Jay. We ate and had fun like nobody business. My auntie is so sporting some more...heeehe. the staff there thought we are sisters...punya siok...just because we click very well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...