My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Friday, August 15, 2008

I wanna able to use RED lipstick

Make up is an art to me. It can change the way we look and the mood we are in too...It makes me feel good and having fun in make up just brighten up my so called 'depressing days'.

huhhhuhu....all this time and ever since I know what is make up...I really wanna use RED lipstick. Tho, i cannot cause i have big lips and no shape some more. I'm still learning all about this make up tricks...so banyak lah pula kan.

Oneday, I hope I ca use it one day..maybe going to a proper make up station and ask for tips or maybe if they are generous enough...can teach me.....muaahahaha..Don't know lah this if I can kan.....I have my dream....RED lipstick..like Merilyn Monroe so SEXY.....

If any of you have good tips, please do share it with me..........or maybe I'm just not suitable for my fav colour RED

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...