I had been having giddiness for this past few days....hmmmn, I really don't know what's the cause.
I complaint few times to my hubby and I know he can't do much but just asked me to rest and relax a bit...
Tho, the other was the worst. I was having the giddiness, gastric and headache at the same time...I really feel that I will faint but dare not to cause my babies need me. I tahan ja this. My hubby called also I can't entertain. The next morning, I was feeling better but the giddiness is still there till today.........
Just wanna tell that my hubby wrote a sweet email to cheer me up...the most he can do to put a smile on my face...heeehe..Love you hubby and thanks so much for the concern....
ya jess take a good rest.
ReplyDeletetake care..
Thanks sharon...
ReplyDeleteiya...indak tau napa ni giddiness ni...ehh..dont like it