My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Leah having Fun







My little girl definition of fun..playground, COLA, Jelly Sumi, Cookies, Ice cream and spending time with Mummy, Daddy and lil Brother....

Leah is so Lovey Dovey....so sweet. She will come to me and tell me, I love you mummy. I hug mummy and I want mummy....to her daddy, she will say...Daddy, you so handsome boy..heehe..so pandai and always get our heart..she always end up getting what she wants...hmmmnnn..macam kami yang kena reverse psychology from Leah ni

3 comments:

  1. You definitely have an intelligent girl there Jessica :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Nessa, Thanks so much. I guess we have an intelligent girl..heeehe..She been telling us to get her new bag and so on for her school.....hmmn

    she just can't wait to attend play school. sending er for trial tomorrow and hope everything will be well for her....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah, she's going to play school already? Cepat kan masa berlalu. Seeing them in their kindy uniform is a sight to behold!

    I still remember sending my son to the kindergarten for the very first time, he was so excited and forgot about me, sia yang susah hati mo kasi tinggal dia! Haha

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...