I'm so extra obsessive towards my Hubby each time I'm pregnant. I don't know why but maybe the pembawaan of my pregnancy...Gosh, kesian also my Hubby rimas sudah maybe that. Luckily her works offshore or else he goes crazy....haaaaaha..Tho, my Hubby knows about this obsession of mine towards him and he don't mind at all. He understand as he claims..
To me, my Hubby is the greatest man on earth....(who will not think rite of your husband is the greatest) Just thinking of him makes me heart beats...haiya! Because I'm thinking of himlah this I'm writing this blog...wakaaaka...so funny oh sya rasa..mcn palui o me this now...
My man is a hardworking man. He brings food to the table and shelther on our heads. He is the kindness and funniest man I know....He has his sensitive side too and can be romantic and sweet...wahhaaaha...marah lah hubby knows this I'm writing about him...heeehe. I'm just simply happy...Life do not need to be extravagant but the way we Love and Treasure each other is more important. Taking the time to understand and silent when the other partner is sharing...I'm young and can be very short minded but my Hubby teaches me in many ways to improve us..thats what I love about him...my hubby...His SPECIAL in his OWN WAY...
ha ha ha Jes oh Jes, tia airan sia Jes klo ko gitu. Ko tai last time masa sia ngandung si Ann pun pandai ni mcm tau sensitif sangat...adakah masa husband sia p oversea sia cry berabis cry bcos kena tinggal heeee...so, I called up my mum.She asked me find my husband baju yg belum kena cuci and smell it. She said the baby yg missed her daddy ha ha ha...
ReplyDeletesylee: good idea juga tu kan kalau sudah hangadon punya pasal. Bah jess, cari baju si Leslie pastu ko cium berabis. Harap2 hilang sikit lah rindu ko sama dia..
ReplyDelete