My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Friday, February 26, 2010

House Renovation

OH GOSH!!!!!!! thats my exact word........

I did'nt know that renovating a house can be such a HEADACHE. Planning for the new positions, having disagreement with my so loving hubby and contractor, negotiating on the time frame and such.

However, my so loving Hubby let me have the final say ( yahoo, lucky me) and the contractor is my hubby's friend and my senior from school...Laaaalaaalaa..so, it made the work easier for me and Hubby.

Hubby keep on reminding me, don't go over board with the house details and please stick to the budget...as we won't be staying here forever. Its just for time being until we manage to raise the fund for our retirement house (maybe there I can go crazy with all the details but I want to be a small house)

So far, we had finalize and waiting for the interior design before they start destroying and pilling for the extention. The new position for all for 4 bedrooms, washroom, dining room, living room and my fav the kitchen.

I just can't wait to post some pic of the house in progress. Moving in by September and no more rent to pay at last.....Wah, a little by little and a step at a time....everything finally goes as planned...SWEET..

Till then......xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...