My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Needy and the Greedy or The UN necesseries

Hey peeps.....

This is gonna be another long and boring entry...Lol...so be prepared whoever is reading this. This is also a repetative entry that I've been blogging about......wanna be debt free~~~~~dreaming for now.g

I like blog hoping and read other peoples adventures. Learn about places that others went to visit or so. I like looking at pictures too in FB....all the nice places to visit and adventure.....

Like many others, I love to travel if there is an opportunity but Un fortunately I don't have that time nor money to spend on...Lol. All I can do is dream but its not wrong right?

I would ask my hubby, can I go to KL and meet my best friend an maybe do a little shopping? My hubby will reply, yes you CAN B. I would smile in delight as I know i can go BUT the excitement  would only last for awhile because I will end up not wanting to go. Haaaahaa. I wouldl feel bad because I will leave the children and surely I will miss them so much. Apart from that, I am afraid that I will dissapoint my hubby even tho he gave me the green light. Lol. Hubby will ask, when your going to KL? I will go like...cancel...I don't feel like going and the thrill is no more there...then we would laugh. My hubby would know whats in my mind. However, he would be nice by getting my nice things in exchange even tho I don't ask for it....lucky me.

Actually, We have this  3 years plan ahead. We would love our loans for our kasigui house, our mamut villa and cars to be all paid off by end 2012. Apart from that, each our children would have 50K( the more the better I hope) in saving. It sound hard to achieve but if we really concerntrate on our vision, maybe we would eventually achieve it. The longest time would be end of 2013....Meaning, no travelling, less shopping and so on.

Hubby would always said to me, it would be great if everything are all paid off and we do not need to worry about debts anymore. All our children future are secured. After that, we can do anything that we have been dreaming  and maybe build our last small kg house ( or we would say our retirement house); where we can plant veges. I would laugh at that each time he brings it up...( I would imagine that moent and smile). When we come back from travelling, we do not need to worry about debts to pay off house loans and so. Lol. I would always smile when he tells me  of his plans for our future. My Hubby would always remind me....We are the needy one. We work and get money for the necessary one only for now...we do not need to be greedy. Being greedy will not take you no where after all. I think that is well said from my Hubby. Stepping on ground rather then flying off to cloud nine...Haaaahaaa.

So, I will not think of travelling and so on for now. I want to implement the dream that my Hubby sets for us. It is for our own good. After all, everything will go to our children. That is more important right? Children are the heart to our soul, wihout them...we would not be here where we are standing now.....

I am dreaming off a life where life will be lighter and free. A life where my family can enjoy rather then thinking of a 30 years loan to be paid ahead. Everything is worth to be sacrifice for the children.

Hubby too will celebrate our 10 years wedding anniversary that I would be looking forward to...Haaahaa. Hubby said it will be our DREAM wedding where we can renew our vows(that would be romantic) with very super close family and friends.

As for now, I will keep on doing what I like..looking at pictures and enjoy blog hopping. I would learn a lot from there. WHo knows, 5 years from now...I will be on smile travelling with my hubby and children...

Chiao from me.....xoxoxo

1 comment:

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...