Hello my dear friends...
How's everyone? I hope everyone is doing great. I hope everyone had a good month of January.
Its February now...and we know Valentines and Chinese New Year fall on the same day. It means a lot of eating, receiving gifts and ang paus for the singles...lol.
Nothing much from me...I just miss my blog...so much. Life have been good for me. Weheeeeee...
Oh, did I mention? I received early present from my hubby....heeeehee. I love it so much. Hubby said, kasi awal cause our 2 kids fall on the same month....so tia rasa when i get the kids gift..Leah on the 3/3 and Leevan 15/3 and mine on the 2/3.
Did you guys checked out the new furniture warehouse along jalan penampang? I cant rememeber so please spare me. I find the place is quite reasonable.
What more? Oh ya, one afternoon, I was checking on my Fb and found out Elda was pregnant pula so I congratulate her...that evening, I went to Giant suerpmarket City Mall with Hubby and saw her there. We had a small chatt...Lol...What a considance kan......
We attended Jerome and Judith's wedding today with hubby. It was beautiful. The Bride blushing Gorgeous and the Groom is so cool...steady ko sana Jerome....
Stayed home most of the time now as my kids are not feeling well....Leevan on and off fever and Lana is having flu.
I guess thats it for today...Happy month of February to all.......and have a GREAT one.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
your's truly **