My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Monday, June 14, 2010

Self Confidances

Oh yeah....I am losing it.....LOl.

Before, I've always hope that how I can turn back the time...but NOW, I am GREATFUL for everything..the GOOD and the BAD. I learned a lot from it. Mistakes that made me a better person I am now and also the great memories that I collected along this journey.

What I mean is that...I don't feel CUTE anymore.....haaaahaaaa. I can't wear those cute pretty dresses not skinny jeans, tight cloths and so on.....the list can go on and on......My hair is in a mess and my face needs facial.....heeeeeheeee..

However, I should not complaint. I am not the only one. I will have that time if my interest have not changed tho by that time. Haaaahaaa..My piorities are my children now. I had my momont already....Heeehee (dulu2 bah bila blum kahwin and masi dating2.....) Thats why I got married early....Bunga telah dipetik they said. I am still young after all and I have 3 wonderful children...They are growing up so fast after all....By that time, we will be super close and share the same interest I hope with my girls....

So....I  am not losing my confidances after all...its just that I am busy with kids and chores at home...Lol..silly me...........after all, Hubby is providing the best to us...why complaint? keeekee.....mulau bah....I Thank Lord for the abundance gift and blessing from HIM.


I think I got my case to rest....need to cari masa saja bah this..not at this near moment tho.....me again now this ada mood baking and cooking. I am becoming a better housewife and mother to my own family...an improvement and kudos to me..after all, those can wait even tho still need to take care. Neglecting our children is a No NO No.....

Have a great day ya all.... :)

3 comments:

  1. Jes, by the time your anak2 already besar, you will be able to spend more time on yourself already. It's not bad being young momma bah. You get to be called hot momma all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol...

    Thanks....yabah, sumtimes we mothers neglect ourself ds and mcn ahsau...but no worries, its just being duty to be a mum kan...all we need is to find time n when my kids besar..sanang odi me....tia lama again tht...

    u got tht rite too carol...hot mamma..keeekee..loving it...thanks for being a great fren :)

    ReplyDelete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...