My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Morning

Hey ya Peeps,

Good Morning ya all......

Can't believe that we are in the month of July already. Time flies really fast this year. Don't you think so?

Well, nothing much from me today. Its just my normal day routine with the kids. Anyhow, this month will be our 5th wedding anniversary...Heeeehee. No celebration or so as usual as my hubby will be leaving offshore soon....if I am not mistaken on the 8th July. We normally wish each other Happy Anniversary on the phone and A Happy Birthday to Him. We got married on his birthday date...so, he gets extra wishes....  :)

Our Wedding Annivesary fall on the 22nd of July. Yay, We are happily married for 5 years now and Blessed with 3 wonderful babies. Our Babies had been a Blessing for us and a Life changing experience.

Hubby had always have this WONDERFUL and yet ROMANTIC idea for our 10th Wedding Anniversary. Hubby plans to renew our vows on the 10th years of our marrige. He keeps on telling me..Baby, I will give you your DREAM wedding ;) . I was flartted to hear that from my Hubby...He will tell me that every year on our Wedding Anniversary. I don't blame him why we wanted to celebrate it again...He wants to have a small function and celebrate it with our close family and friends. A Day that will be memorable for the rest of our lives..A token of appreciation on the journey we had  and yet more to come. Well, with GOD's willing, everything can come TRUE right? As long we keep our FAITH and LOVE strong and remember our main purpose...everything will be OK.

Well, I dont mind whether there is a celebration or not....I am Happy cause we are married and knowing that we have each other. A life that I am willingly to go through with my HUbby..all the obstacles and bumps we will sure go through and and the sweet memories we had collected and more to come. Its been a BLESSING for me. I THANK YOU LORD for all the Blessings.

Maybe in my next post, I should share what is my dream wedding...Haaahaaa..should I? nanti kena cakap minta puji leh....Heeeeheeeee....Its my journal anyway....Take it or Leave it lar kan..I could not be bothered..Its my life and I don't mind other ppl's thinks. I am opened to it....Sumtimes kan, ada sj this neg comms yg tdk membina...Lol..so neg..why ah? I think its not wrong to get a break and DREAM.... Susah jg ppl yg Neg...Haaahaa...Whatever lar.

Till my next post..... :)

3 comments:

  1. awww so sweet of your hubby jess.
    i think, most women who have gone through wedding preparations would want to re-liven her wedding day. me included.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yabah..lucky me..surely every woman would re-live their wedding day kan if opportunity is give. I m crossing my fingers and hope for the best wth God's willing :)
    apa lagi carol...10th wed anni celebration for u n alvin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess, I missed a lot of reading blogs already! Its your blog so write watever you want :)

    Happy anniversary to you and Leslie, may you have many more anniversaries to come.

    ReplyDelete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...