Hmmmmnnn, I wonder when we will be debt free. I can't wait for that moment to come(*crossing fingers*).
Can just wake up and enjoy the day. Tho, I'm know its possible if we plan our financial properly.
Another 3 more years our car will be debt free, house renovation will be done by next year(at last our own space). After that, maybe the burden will be lighter.....hoping, hoping so much. Maybe 2 years financial rest then my hubby can start on our other small house for us to live. reason, each of our kids have 1 property. I'm sure all parent will try to secure their children welfare kan.
Haiya, kalo kena jackpot ni...haaaaaha. Senang ringan sia tolong my hubby and my family. For the meantime, I try my like through blogging ja lah to earn $$. I guess its not wrong to day dream...heeehe
hi sure ill add u right away. hoping u'll add mine too. you've got a cute baby like u.
ReplyDeleteHi joy,
ReplyDeleteThank u so much..added ur link to mine already..
hi morning din.hehhehe
ReplyDeleteso early na ko....
ReplyDelete